The Tupelo Furniture Market began in 1987 under the direction of owner and CEO, V. M. Cleveland. Employees of the market have created the fastest growing furniture market facility in the industry, with a reputation for providing excellent services to both manufacturers and retailers alike. The staff of the Tupelo Furniture Market is dedicated to making sure that the needs of every manufacturer and retailer are met. No other market in the world can come close to providing the services and assistance that one gets from being a part of the Tupelo Furniture Market.
Facts about the Tupelo Furniture Market
- Located in the upholstery capital of the world
- One of the strongest order-writing markets in the country.
- 1.6 million square feet of space
- Around 300 exhibitors from all over the world
- Average of 7,000 retail furniture buyers attend the market
- Buyer attendance from all 50 states and many foreign countries
- Market Promotions Program to assist with recruitment of buyers
- Complimentary parking adjacent to the facilities
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Complimentary buyer appreciation breakfast
- Complimentary wheelchair and scooter rentals available during market for retailers.
- Single story shopping convenience
- Bi-annual furniture market every January & August
- Show days are Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- National Buyer Award presentation Thursday night of market
- Manufacturer’s Representative Award presentation on Friday night of